Last Updated: December 21th,2020
By using or visiting our services, you agree to the terms of this Policy within the framework of and to the extent permitted by data protection laws.
If you do not agree with any of the terms in this Policy, please do not use our Services and Apps.
We reserve the right to make changes and adjustments to this Policy at all times. You can keep track of the Last Updated date when it was updated. It is your sole responsibility to follow up this Policy and its changes. We are not obliged to give information about any changes.
1- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
As e2 software studio, we do not knowingly collect any personal data or information from children under 13.
When a child accesses our Services or apps, third parties like Google App Store, Analytics etc. may or may not collect data or information including API,I.P Adress, web browser type, content viewed, the frequency of visit, mobile service provider information and such.
However, we do not collect, process or store any registration information from children in our apps and related Services.
Some of the apps and Services may be intented for children. You agree that the access, visit and use of our Services and apps by children is in the responsibility of their parents or guardians.
If you believe your child under 13 has provided any information without your supervision, you may contact us from firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend children to be supervised by their parents or legal guardians when sharing any information online.
2- PERSONAL DATA
By law, all organizations in Turkey are obliged to process your personal data in certain ways and provide some information about how they use it.
You have the right to be informed about how your data is collected and to prevent it from being used illegally.
When you voluntarily provide us with your personal data, for example, by becoming a member and sharing name, e-mail, phone information, visiting and using our applications and services, sharing information within games and applications, filling out forms or contacting us, we can collect, store and process this data.
This data may include information such as name, title, address, telephone number, credit card information and vary according to the information voluntarily provided by you.
3- AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
We may collect your personal data through Cookies when you visit one of our Service.
This personal data includes; information about your device and operating system, your IP address and network information, information about the links and pages you click on our services, the duration of your visit, your points for the game, your progress and ranking, the details of your purchase, information about Virtual Item conversions for the application, other users with whom you connect and your contact details, the topics you searched and viewed, and information about page response times, download errors, link losses, page interaction click scrolling information, page navigational methods, URL click date and time information.
We use the specified data;
- In order for the services to work properly and to provide you with a better service,
- To track online traffic and user engagement in services,
- In order to connect the user with the in-game functions,
- To answer your questions,
- To allow you to make virtual items or in-game purchases,
- To enable you to communicate with other players,
The information is processed without violating the fundamental rights and freedoms of the users, as it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
4- THIRD PARTIES
Our services and apps contain features that show you ads. These advertisements by the third party may collect details targeting your interests. In these areas, you can choose if there is an option to disable data collection for personalized advertising about you. This does not stop the ad, it reduces ad relevance.
The advertising partners and service providers we use are:
AdMost (AdMost Mediation Ltd.), AdMob (AdMob Google Inc.), AdColony (Jirbo, Inc.), OneSignal (Lilomi, Inc.), Facebook Audience Network (Facebook, Inc.), Facebook Analytics for Apps (Facebook, Inc. .), Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.), Google Analytics for Firebase (Google Inc.), Google Analytics (Google Inc.), Crashlytics (Google Inc.), MoPub (MoPub Inc.), MobFox (MobFox Mobile Advertising GmbH. ), Vungle (Vungle, Inc.), AppLovin (AppLovin Corporation), Appnext (Appnext Ltd.), Unity Ads (Unity Technologies ApS), SupersonicAds (SupersonicAds Ltd.), Flurry RTB (Yahoo! Inc.)
Our specified service providers provide us with technical and administrative support. We provide our service providers with the minimum level of personal data needed and require them not to use it for other reasons.
When you click on third party sites, links and advertisements, you acknowledge that you are outside of our control and this area is not covered by the Policy. The links and sites you access may have their own Privacy Policies and may collect personal data from you. Please carefully read the policies of the services you access before sharing data.
5- SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data within our own company , with selected third parties with whom we subcontract to support and analytics and search engine providers used to improve our service.
Unless you give your consent, we do not share your data with specified third parties that will allow them to make direct marketing to you.
6- STORING and SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal data for the duration of the request for the continuation of the Services we offer and for as long as the reasons we have stated are valid.
If you want to opt out of receiving e-mails from us, we will take action, and we will keep your e-mail address in our file in order not to forward e-mail again.
For research and statistical purposes, we may store your information indefinitely, without notice.
Protecting your personal data is very important to us and we take it seriously.
We use encryption (SSL) to protect your personal data and all information provided is stored securely on our servers.
Your data may be stored on our secure servers ua or in third party data centers.
Some of our service providers can be located outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). These service providers may work for us or for our suppliers and provide support regarding the processing of your payment details.
e2 software studio may process, store or transfer your personal data domestically or abroad within the limits specified in the Policy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the relevant legislation.
If we give you any password related to our Services, it is your responsibility to keep it confidential. Please do not share it with anyone.
7. USER RIGHTS
As a data owner, you have rights regarding your personal data within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698.
Your rights are as follows;
- You can access the personal data we keep about you whenever you wish. For the proper functioning of this right and for your personal control, we recommend that you keep a copy of the information you have provided to us. This right does not give you the right to access information about others. To use this right, it is sufficient to contact us through the communication we have specified.
- You can contact us at any time to delete personal data that you think is incorrect, and if you do not want us to keep it, you can request that we delete all of your personal data completely. However, we point out that if we believe we have a legitimate reason not to delete your personal data completely, we do not have to. If such a reason occurs, we will give a reason in response to your request. If you delete your data and provide new data, we may take steps to check the accuracy of the new data you have provided. You can use your deletion or change right by communicating with us without filling in any form.
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data. We process your information to improve our Services, provide you with technical support, secure online actions on our Services and manage our business. In cases where you object to the accuracy of your personal data and want us to check its accuracy, when you do not want us to delete it but also do not want us to use it, when you think that we do not need to process your data, but you want us to store it so that you can make a legal request, you may want to stop the processing of your personal data. If we believe we have a legitimate reason to continue processing your personal data, we may not stop processing. In responding to your request, we will tell you why.
To use this right, it is sufficient to contact us through the communication we have specified. It is enough to contact with a detailed explanation request. No form is required.
You can request that we transfer certain automatically processed personal data we hold about you to a third party. We do not think that we are doing business in the field that requires this right and the systems we use are relevant. However, if you have a request in this regard, you can contact us.
You have the right to stop receiving communications. You have the right to opt out of means of communication such as e-mail marketing communications. You can do this with the unsubscribe option. If you prefer to contact us directly, you can reach us via email@example.com.
-You have the right to be informed about the existence of features such as automatic decision making and profile creation, to be informed about them and to object.
When you want to exercise your rights, we have the right to ask you to prove that your information is correct and that you are the person you say.
For authentication, we may ask you to provide a copy of your identity document.
You must submit a clear and understandable claim about the right you want to exercise. Your request is met more efficiently in this way. If you provide insufficient information, we may delay the processing of your request by notifying you until the required information is provided.